nJAMS Client® for BW6¶
|Publication:||Mar 01, 2021|
nJAMS Client for BW6 allows to monitor process transactions and its execution states of TIBCO BusinessWorks™ 6. nJAMS Client for BW6 thus achieves more visibility into the process platform while reducing the diagnosis and resolution efforts, hence reducing costs through the overall integration project lifecycle.
- Installation guides you through installation and setup of nJAMS Client for BW6.
- Using nJAMS palette:
- Using nJAMS palette in TIBCO Business Studio shows how to use nJAMS palette in TIBCO Business Studio.
- Working with nJAMS Client for BW6:
- Working with nJAMS Client for BW6 describes basic topics to work with nJAMS Client for BW6.
- Reference general properties:
- Reference: General properties lists and explains general nJAMS Client for BW6 settings.
- Reference application based properties:
- Reference: Application based configuration describes application based nJAMS Client for BW6 settings.
- Reference client configuration:
- Reference: Configuration explains how to use different nJAMS Client for BW6 configurations.
- Reference restrictions:
- Reference: Restrictions lists known limitations of nJAMS Client for BW6.